All of the elements of a great tasting cocktail are inside the Naked Lady. Your sweet comes from the rum and grenadine, the sour from the apricot and lemon and the aromatics of the vermouth. The result is a delicious cocktail that will turn heads.A note on the recipe: It is rare that you come across a drink made up of 1/5 of a part, don’t let this scare you off from trying it. You can think of the rum and vermouth being a full shot (1 1/2 oz) each with an extra 2/5 of a shot and each of the other ingredients measured out to 1/5 of a shot (equivalent to a few dashes). Read more about measuring “parts”…
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 2/5 parts BACARDI Superior Rum
- 1 2/5 parts Noilly Prat Rouge (sweet vermouth)
- 1/5 part Apricot brandy
- 1/5 part grenadine
- 1/5 part Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cubed ice
- Lemon zest to garnish
- Put all ingredients into a shaker.
- Throw in the ice.
- Shake that baby until the outside of the shaker gets very cold.
- Double strain into a chilled or frozen glass.
- Garnish with the lemon zest.